Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Favorite Blog Reading App

I haven't posted much lately. I just haven't really been crafting for awhile; I have had many other things on the brain. The last "project" I did was to make a paper flower after posting some fun tutorials that I found. But I always stay caught up on my blog reading. It's nice to take a few minutes during the day and get a quick dose of creativity. I like to read blogs on my iPad, so today I thought I would share my favorite blog reading app.


It's called simply MobileRSS. It's free and connects with your Google account. What I like about it, is that you can add any RSS feed to it and don't have to worry about Google Friend Connect or Word Press or any other host site. It all works (with the exception of 2 blogs I like that I still have to visit their sites). It's so easy to flip between posts, see which blogs have new content, and they download really fast. The only downside is that you can't make comments unless you click further and are actually taken to the web browser. This does allow you to click on any link the blogger posts, which is good.

So anyway, if you use a mobile device (not sure if it comes on other platforms besides Apple), MobileRSS is a slick way to read your blogs at home or on the go. Just be sure to add Yellow Blackbird to your feed!

This is most definitely not a paid advertisement, just an app I really like and thought could be useful to my readers.
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger