Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Handmade Gift Exchange


Once again I participated in Linda's handmade gift exchange over at Craftaholics Anonymous. My partner this year was Melissa from Sew Cute by Melissa. She sent me these adorable Christmas blocks. Aren't they fantastic? I love the papers and colors she chose. They match the colors of my decor really well. I put them in the window of the dining room... and area that could use a little Christmas love.



I sent Melissa a few accessories to get her holiday party ready: a sparkly green necklace, some red hoop earrings, and some black rose shoe clips.

A big thanks to Linda for hosting and to Melissa for the great gift!! Be sure to hop over to CA to see the other gifts that were made!

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger