Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Paper Quilling Inspiration



If you look closely, this amazing work of art is made up from small rolled up pieces of paper. It's an art called paper quilling. See more amazing art like this on artyulia.com.

Paper quilling is something I have been interested in for a long time. I tried it once in high school but wasn't really following the correct techniques. I just purchased this Paper Quilling for Dummies kit from Hobby Lobby so I could learn. I am excited to get started making some fun projects.

But first, I will be practicing the basic shapes:





Eventually I want to make a monogram like one of these:





I will be sure to show you what I come up with!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger