Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Shop Your Closet

You guys, I failed this week. The challenge was to dress up a t-shirt. I procrastinated doing laundry so I planned to wear my outfit Friday. But I forgot that in honor of 9/11 it was best dress day at school. Oops. Maybe I will try again next week.

So instead of showing my outfit this week, I thought I would highlight a few that have been linked up in the past.


The shop Best Bib and Tucker links up outfits they create from items in their store. This is a beautiful example of the monochromatic challenge.

DaenelT, from Living Outside the Stacks says she rarely wears this skirt! What?!? It's fabulous! And she did a great job styling it!



Samantha broke out this darling dress for a challenge a couple of week ago. Super cute!

Thanks ladies for participating!

Did anyone dress up a t-shirt this week? Link up below and grab a button if you feel so inclined.

blog 50 dpi


NEXT CHALLENGE: SUMMER TO FALL. This week, Momma Go Round has featured several bloggers showing how they take their summer wardrobes into fall. There were great articles from women living in different climates so you are bound to find some inspiration over there. Wear a transitional outfit that maybe uses both summer and fall pieces, and is appropriate for both the time of year and the temperature.

Good luck!



 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger