Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What I Wore

Shirt: Ross, Pants: Old Navy (rolled up skinnies), Sandals: Old Navy, Jewelry: Forever 21

I love this shirt and necklace together. I don't know if I have worn this shirt without this necklace before. I have really been into gold accessories lately.


Jacket: Target, Top: Kohl's, Shoes: Target

This is probably a repeat outfit, but I had to get dressed really quickly and knew that it would work. Do you have an outfit like that?


Shirt: Shade (thrifted), Shorts: Calvin Klein (thrifted), Belt: Charlotte Russe, Shoes: Walmart, Necklace: gift

I tried tucking a top in just in the back and not the front like some of my favorite fashion bloggers. How did I do?


Shirt: Shade, Skirt: Down East, Shoes: Target, Belt: F21

This is the outfit I wore last week for Shop Your Closet.


Are there any other Smallville fans out there? Husband and love the show. We've been watching it on DVD together for years, even when were "just friends." : ) I bought seasons 1-7 but we were married and I guess more frugal when 8 was released. This week I saw that it was at the library so we rented it and watched the whole season in about just a week. It was exciting!


I hope you are having a great week! I know I am!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger