Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Friday, August 12, 2011

Shop MY closet

I am cleaning out my closet to make room for my new school clothes! Some pieces show signs of wear and went straight to the donation pile. But, after seeing Paige's closet shop and successfully trading with her I decided to show you what I've got that's gently used, but in good shape.

Like Paige said, it's like the thrift store you'll never get to go to! I have priced my items lower than the average thrift store. I am also open to trading.

GO HERE to the Shop MY Closet page (link under blog header) to see all of the selection. I will continue to add more items (including size 9-10 shoes and purses) so check back!

Here are a few items, but go to the page to see them all and read all the details.







 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger