Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What I Wore: It's called nautical, kids

I am really excited and flattered to have reached 300 followers! Thanks!!

Oh man, I thought this was such a great outfit- totally hitting the nautical trend. But all day, EVERYONE had to tell me how patriotic I looked. It's called nautical, kids. It's okay to wear red and white stripes when it's not the 4th of July. Even an employee at the hospital taking care of my grandma said it. Then to top it all off, when I got home, the first thing husband said was "You look patriotic." Good grief. Maybe next time I should wear a sailor's cap or something.


I wore this exact same outfit again and didn't even take a new picture from last time.

I also wore this again (twice actually). Yup, same picture that you have seen before. I didn't get very creative this week. I think I need another 30 for 30.

If you are new here you can find the tutorial for the socks by clicking on this link.


In my last post, I mentioned a spring break sale. Unfortunately, that is going to have to wait. Spring break is going slightly different than I had planned, but I will have my new items and a discount code soon.

Thanks for dropping by! Be sure to check out the other outfits linked up at the Pleated Poppy!

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger