Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Friday, July 30, 2010

Blooming Sash Belts

I haven't been blogging much this week because I have been busy creating a new product for Yellow Blackbird!

All of the flowers are shown on black satin ribbon but can be put on another color or style of ribbon. The ribbon is cut 2 yards long (unless another size is requested) as to tie a bow in the back. The flowers are placed off center to be worn on the side of the body.

The Blooming Sash Belt is currently available in the following colors:

Pink


Hot Pink Black (I've already sold 2 of these!)



White



Red


These belts would be perfect for bridesmaids! They can also be worn to the office, church, parties, or even everyday!









The Blooming Sash Belt will also be available in black and white lace.

(As soon as I can get them listed!)








These belts are only $15.00 each. If you order 4 or more they are only $12.00 each!

If the color you like is sold out, just wait and it will be relisted, or contact me for a custom order.


Click HERE to see the belts in my Etsy shop.


Thanks for letting me shamelessly self-promote.


ALMOST 100 FOLLOWERS!!! I can't believe it!!! Thanks everyone!!!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger