Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Monday, April 5, 2010

Fabric Rose Cards

I am in a card club in which we get together once a month and exchange handmade cards. Below are my cards for this month (actually last month because I missed the March get together). It was a dismal snowy April day and I was needing some bright colors!

I think this one will be for a my sister-in-law to-be's bridal shower. Her colors are pink and orange. I always make one card for myself to keep.



This one looks like Valentine's Day. Oh well.









They were so easy I don't think a photo tutorial is neccessary, but here's some step by step instructions:

1.Make card from card stock (cut an 8.5" x 11" paper in half and fold).

2. Cut colored paper a little bigger than half the height of the card and attach.

3. Trim ribbon to the width of the card and attach. (I usually just tape it inside the card the lazy way.)

4. Make fabric rose (here is a tutorial).

5. Stick the brad through the rose and hot glue if necessary.

6. Hot glue the flower to the card.

7. Affix stickers or stamp in the bottom right corner.


A few of the places I am linking up to!

Making

DIY Day @ ASPTL







 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger