Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Flower Necklace



I did it! I finally created a large flower bib necklace. After scouring the Internet for tutorials I put a few of them together and added my own touch to create this necklace. I love it! Fake flowers found at the craft stores are sewn on to lace with faux pearls as the centers. Little tufts of shiny fabric are placed in between the flowers to fill in the gaps. There is a felt backing and you can see that I added a chain to finish it off. This one isn't perfect as a first attempt and won't be put in my shop.
What do you think about it? If I made another one (a better one) do you think it would sale? I would list it for around $25 or $30. I would make a white one because I have a lot of the white flowers left. It would be fun to make other colors and sizes sometime. think it matches the current trends pretty well yet is unique.
I would really like to know what you think. Please leave a comment with feedback and suggestions. Thanks!






 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger